At Prime-Living, we value science and the power of data and facts. This is why we invest a significant amount of effort into demonstrating the safety and effectiveness of our ingredients. We believe in being transparent about our products and are committed to providing our customers with the best possible information about what goes into them.
Test Reports/ Certifications
- ISO 21702 approved that it can continuously kill >99.9% of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the state of forming antibacterial coating.
- ISO 22196:2011 shows that the treated surfaces still remains 99.999% E.coli efficacy after 10,000 times rubbing test.
- ISO 21702:05-2019 shows that the treated surfaces effectively and continuously kill >99.9% of human coronaviruses.
- DayShield™ meets EN 1276 and achieve 99.999% germs reduction in 30 seconds (Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae)
- EN 14476+A2:07-2019 shows that it can kill 99.9% of human coronaviruses (229E) in liquid state, include SARS-CoV2.
- ASTM E2315-2016 proof 60 seconds kills >99.99% Escherichia coli.
- EPA 2018 standard proof 60 seconds kills >99.99% Escherichia coli
- Test proof 60 seconds kills >99.999% Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, etc.
- ISO 18184: 2019(E) shows that the treated surfaces effectively and continuously kill 99.9% of human coronaviruses.
- 99.9% kill Candida, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, etc.
- EN14476:2007-02 proof 60 seconds kills H1N1 virus.
- Dermatology test suitable for human skin use.
- ECOCERT/ USDA Organic Certification ingredient standard.
- Kill 99.9% of bacteria in 15 seconds, including Klebsiella pneumoniae, E. coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Pseudomonas, Micrococcus.
- 12 months control and kill Aspergillus niger, Penicillium pinophilum, Choetomium globosum, Gliocladium virens, Aureobasidium pllulans.
- ASTM-E2315-201 proof of antimicrobial effectiveness against – Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus Niger
Air Guard FLE Solution
- SVHC test
- EN 14476 test against vaccinia virus
- 30 seconds mist fogging (efficacy .99.99%)